UPCOMING WORKSHOP DATES
Price // $90
what this 3 hour workshop is about:
- Easy to implement today topics such as light, composition, seeing photo opportunities, and discovering the things you want to capture – all things you can do without camera knowledge to improve your photos fast
- Basic Gear – what’s out there, what’s affordable
- Why shoot in manual mode? Brief explanation of the exposure triangle: Shutter, Aperture, ISO
- Overcoming, ‘But my kid won’t let me take their photo!’ Taking candid photos to evoke memories and tell a story.
- 8-12 ladies max to allow for ample time for each individual. If this date doesn’t work for you, consider hosting your own workshop with me and earn your seat for free. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set it up.
- Fun! We’ll laugh, you’ll learn, and most importantly, you’ll walk away with a better understanding in how to photograph those everyday memories of your family.
what is included?
- Take home worksheets and cheat sheets
- New friendships with other area mommy photography enthusiasts
- Invitation to a private Facebook group for Workshop Attendees for support, questions, & to post photos showing off what you've learned!
- Some light snacks
what this class isn’t:
- This workshop is not about the business end of photography or how to start your photography business. We will not discuss professional photography vendors for print products.
- This workshop does not cover post-processing techniques.
- This workshop does not cover posing or prop/backdrop set ups. I shoot very candid, documentary story-telling images, so that is what’s taught.
can’t make it or sold out too quickly?
- Sign up here to be notified about the next workshop OR email me to learn about hosting your own workshop (you invite your friends, your seat is free) email@example.com
what to Bring:
- Your camera (while a DSLR is not required, I recommend a camera with manual settings)
- Your camera manual
- A notebook and pen
- A positive attitude
sign up today!
spots are limited. make sure to invite your friends!